A day in the life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

2 for the price of 1

As many of you know I am an adult that has tubes in her ears. Well I have up grated to permanent tubes about a year and a half ago. Well when they say permanent you would think that they would say in for EVER right?!?! Well I went to the doctor yesterday and my right tube has come out (I could have told him that and saved 2 hours in the office). Well need be I have to have it put it back in. That is not as easy as it sound. See because I can not have Novocain and because it is a “permanent” tube I have to be put under to have it out in. I will take more time to knock me out and bring me back that it dose to stitch it in to place. Well at that time I informed the doctor that I would already be having surgery on June 5th for my gastric bypass. He said that is great he will just come up and scrub in and do it then. I guess it is all for the best because I rather only have to be put under once this month. But back the permanent thing what is that about?? Oh well I have just happy it can be done all at once.

2 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 10:13 AM, Blogger Autumn said...

so, do you have to put wax in your ears when you go swimming?

 
At May 18, 2006 10:37 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

you cheapskate!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home