A day in the life

Friday, April 28, 2006

I have a date!!

I got a date already! I was very surprised to get a date so soon when I just got approved yester day so let it be know to all my new life starts on JUNE 5th some time in the afternoon. In most cases I have found out that there is a 2 week liquid diet for the surgery. I was not looking forward to that. Well I guess that with the Regions Specialty Center there is only a 2 day liquid diet before surgery. Thank God! I will only have to be on liquids over the weekend before. I am so excited that I want to just go asleep and have June here already. Any suggestion to make the time go faster? I am hope to be able to attend more support groups between now and then so that I can get a better support group of people that have gone through the surgery. I realized I didn’t have much of one when I only had two people to call when I found out I was approved. I AM GOING TO BE A BIG LOOSER! Stay tuned for a survey for naming my new stomach.

2 Comments:

At April 28, 2006 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congrats!!! That's so soon! I'm happy for you! Cute picture, by the way, on your blog. And nice pink background - of course... So Tiffany!

 
At April 28, 2006 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If possible, I might be in Minneapolis late summer or early fall. My sister is giving birth late July but I'll be at camp in August so won't be able to come out until later. I will keep you posted and hopefully see the "new you" then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home