A day in the life

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I called again.

Last night I went to my first support group last night. I was nice because I don’t know anyone who has had the surgery. As I looked around the room I saw people in the past I would love to look like. I was reassuring to see these people and know they were where I was once and that I am not dreaming unrealistically. There were a lot of really cool people there and I can’t wait to get to know some of them better. I also called Blue Cross again yesterday. Every time I call them I ask for the guidelines for having the surgery approved just to make sure there is something I don’t know about that I need to do. So far I have jumped through all the hoops they want. I will be calling them back on Friday until then I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home