A day in the life

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I was approved!!!

I was approved!!! To day is the day Blue Cross Blue Shield decided to let me go a head with the surgery. I call them this morning and then around 12:00pm. Another person I know that was waiting for approval that was submitted on the same day as mine got hers so I called again. I was still in a holding pattern of “Pending Approval“. I wanted to just keep calling every ½ hour to see if there was any change but I didn’t I went to lunch and keep working then I figured I would try one last time before the day ended. So I call just before 5:00pm. I guess 3rd time was a charm. The woman on the other end said “Your Approved” I let out a little squeak. The woman kind of giggled I think she knew that this met a lot to me. The door has now swung wide open on a new life. So now, I am back in a holding pattern waiting for a date for surgery. I tried calling the specialty center but they were closed but of course, I will be calling them early tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers.

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2006 12:26 PM, Blogger Justin said...

congrats tiff! you rock!

and it looks like you figured out how to post this one! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home