A day in the life

Monday, October 23, 2006

What a Saturday!

Well what a Saturday! The day started by getting a book and letter mailed off to my brother. I have started to send one by one the “Left Behind” series of books. Then is was off to coffee in Egan with the OH gang. At coffee I had brought up my interest in doing The 3Day Walk for Breast Cancer next summer. There were a few other that want to do it also so we think we are going to form a OH team for the walk. I am excited! After that I headed home for some fun doing laundry. I know you are thinking is she on drugs? No I was excited to do it because at coffee I got some clothing from an OH member that she has shrank out of.


Then is was time to go to my surgery angles wedding reception. It was a Vikings extravaganza and I showed up in a green and yellow shirt. OOPS I am not a packer backer but dang I looked good.


After the reception I headed to ACME comedy club to celebrate Leia’s Birthday.
It was a blast!
I hope you enjoy the Pictures.

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 9:19 PM, Blogger Wee-Ahhhh said...

So much better than the kissing picture... so much better....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home