A day in the life

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ok Ok Here You Go.

Ok ok so you all want an update. Well life has been pretty busy lately. I just started a new job last week and a 2nd one last night. I am working down town Minneapolis during the week in the day time and on some nights and weekends at a clothing store (for the discount). I have been keeping myself busy with my brother we have been doing a lot of stuff together. I have been trying to make his last days of freedom as fun filled as they can be. AJ got his GED last Monday and for a grad present he will be getting a tattoo on Friday. Also I know you all want new pictures and hopefully I will take some in the next few days. I have also joined a new bible study that I enjoy. I am the host but not the leader. Thank goodness! This weekend I hope to get to Valleyfair and the State Fair with my brother. Valleyfair should be interesting now that I have lost 50lb as of this morning. Yes this morning the scale said I was 50lbs lighter that when I started this journey Well I am at break right now and should get back to work.

2 Comments:

At August 25, 2006 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is his tattoo going to be of?

 
At September 07, 2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Autumn said...

what are your two jobs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home